- financial words or electric bills in combined name at the same target
- residential finance argument or tenancy agreement in shared brands
- formal messages that hyperlinks your at the same tackle
Proof of combined financing, business ventures or obligations for around 24 months by 31 December 2020:
- taxation statements, company contracts or investing
Evidence of combined responsibility for a young child by 31 December 2020:
- the childa€™s delivery certificate which names both dad and mom
- a custody of the children contract expressing that you simplya€™re living jointly and revealing parental obligation
The data must reveal that an individuala€™re continue to the single (durable) companion belonging to the EEA or Swiss citizen as well as the person of north Ireland, or you are today their own spouse or civilized spouse.
In the event that youa€™re their kids, grandchild or great-grandchild
Youa€™ll only have to render this evidence in the event that you dona€™t carry another post supplied for you personally to the factor youa€™re the kid, grandchild or great-grandchild associated with EEA or Swiss citizen or guy of north Ireland (or of the spouse or municipal mate).
Another data in this article include:
- a family group enable
- a residence cards
Should you decidea€™re the kid, grandchild or great-grandchild of people of Northern Ireland, onea€™re unlikely for another contract.
Unless you need a relevant report, youa€™ll will need to display evidence of your very own romance.
Established varieties of facts through the following:
- complete beginning certificate
- a writ, like a distinctive guardianship arrange
- other information which match the caseworker that you are the lead descendant regarding the EEA or Swiss person or person of Northern Ireland (or of the spouse or civil partner)
If you shoulda€™re a young child, grandchild or great-grandchild that is elderly 21 or over, and also you weren’t earlier issued pre-settled position beneath the design as a youngster outdated under 21, youa€™ll really need to offer verification you are going toa€™re (or the relevant period had been) dependent up on your EEA or Swiss citizen or person of north Ireland mom, grandparent or great-grandparent (or within their husband or municipal companion).
Youa€™ll really need to supply the correct information, as suitable, showing your dependency:
- evidence of debt addiction, such as bank statements or income exchanges
- evidence of your requiring and getting the non-public proper care of the EEA or Swiss resident or individual of north Ireland (or their particular spouse or civilized partner) on dangerous overall health lands, like a letter from a medical facility advisor
Should your folk, grandparent or great-grandparent just isn’t an EEA or Swiss citizen or individual of north Ireland but is the partner or municipal mate of somebody who is, it is vital that you create information:
- of any link to your very own father or mother, grandparent or great-grandparent
- your father or mother, grandparent or great-grandparent was the mate, civil mate or unmarried (resilient) partner of an EU, EEA or Swiss resident, or person or north Ireland, by 31 December 2020
Recognised varieties of facts contain:
- a valid post of record of a wedding or civilized relationship accepted according to the legislation of England and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, instance a wedding or civil collaboration certificates
- a legitimate offshore subscription file for a very same sex romance and that’s eligible for feel handled as a civilized relationship beneath city collaboration work 2004
In the event youa€™re their particular dependant mother or father, grandparent or great-grandparent
Youa€™ll only have to render this data any time you dona€™t have actually a relevant post given for you regarding basis that you simplya€™re the reliant mom, grandparent or great-grandparent of an EEA or Swiss person or people of Northern Ireland (or of the mate or civil mate).
A relevant document in this article includes:
- a household enable
- a residence card
Any time youa€™re the dependent adult, grandparent or great-grandparent of customers of Northern Ireland, wea€™re improbable having another report.
If you fail to need another post, you have to incorporate evidence of their connection. Established forms of evidence consist of:
- full beginning certificate
- more documentation which match the caseworker that you’re the lead relative associated with the EEA or Swiss citizen or person of Northern Ireland (or of their spouse or municipal mate)
In which she or he, grandchild or great-grandchild just an EEA or Swiss citizen or people of Northern Ireland but their mate or municipal companion try, you must incorporate proof:
- of your own connection with she or he, grandchild or great-grandchild
- that son or daughter, grandchild or great-grandchild got the partner, civilized companion or single (long lasting) spouse of an EU, EEA or Swiss national, or person or north Ireland, by 31 December 2020
Recognized types of data contain:
- a valid data of report of a wedding or municipal relationship recognized in the rules of The uk and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, such a marriage or civil partnership certification
- a legitimate offshore enrollment post for a very same love union which is allowed to be addressed as a civilized partnership according look here to the city relationship operate 2004
Should you utilize on or after 1 July 2021, of any time you pertain before that go out and the EEA or Swiss citizen your individual of Northern Ireland is definitely within the ages of 18 (or am on 31 December 2020), you will additionally need certainly to provide evidence of their addiction on it or on their husband or civil lover.
So long as youa€™re their particular centered comparative
You could only apply as a dependent comparative should you arrived in the united kingdom by 11pm GMT on 31 December 2020. You simply cannot sign up their EU, EEA or Swiss citizen family member as a dependent comparative under the EU arrangement plan if you come after 11pm GMT on 31 December 2020.
You must posses another paper issued for you personally in the EEA guidelines about grounds merelya€™re the dependent brother of an EEA or Swiss national (or, where the application for this data was created before 1 February 2017, of these spouse or civilized mate).
Another data here features:
- a family enable
- a home cards
You have to in addition provide proof that your particular partnership making use of EEA or Swiss resident (or, exactly where appropriate, the company’s mate or civilized companion) will continue to are available (or performed therefore for the period of house focused upon).